Skip to main content

Total Pageviews

Life

A letter from a stranger.


It is believed that if today we face some problem in life, then tomorrow it will be solved, like day and night, life hits us too. If we face the dark side now, then surely tomorrow there will be light. Many of us believe in this motto and many may not.


I once learnt about a traveller, who was stuck in a desert. His car had broken down and cell reception was lost. However, without losing his hope, he survived the hard conditions of the desert and saw his loved ones again.


I wondered, was it hope which kept him alive? Was it the inspiration of the loved ones?
Was it the wish to live again? I was lost in my thoughts when my eyes fell upon a desk, a lifeless desk. It can't move, it can't feel the scratches made by anyone, it simply bears weight without an ache, it doesn't feel PAIN! 


Maybe we are wrong after all long? Pain can only be felt by the living. Contradicting, we may believe that in pain we feel lifeless, but it is an important aspect of life. Happiness, on the other hand, is a beautiful gift that makes us a better person. Maybe life is like that, sometimes dark, and beautiful other times. It makes us feel alive.

Now, the man in the desert, How he survived?
The answer is simple and that is HOPE.
We all live in hope, even when we are happy we dream of better things. It is the basic instinct of humans and that is to hope.
But, the question is, Why he survived? Why he survived at the worst of times?
INSPIRATION. He had it.
Find that and you will find LIFE.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When life redirects

We craft our dreams, blueprint our lives, and chase our aspirations with determination.  But what happens when reality diverges from our carefully laid plans?  When love slips away, opportunities pass us by, or paths disappear? It's easy to feel lost and defeated. Yet, perhaps these moments of disappointment are not endings, but beginnings. Maybe the universe is guiding us toward something greater than we ever imagined.  As Saiki so eloquently puts it, "Sometimes, when things are falling apart, they may actually be falling into place." Think back to a time when you faced disappointment. Though it stung, did it ultimately lead you to something better? Life has a way of orchestrating events beyond our understanding, often using setbacks as setups for something more meaningful. Lao Tzu's wisdom echoes this sentiment: "When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be." By releasing our rigid expectations, we open ourselves to surprises and detours that can l...

3 years later, what life's like?

I'm picking up my pen again, and it feels amazing!  It’s truly easy to get swept away in the bunch of responsibilities, deadlines, and the never-ending grind of our daily routines.  Lately, I’ve felt this chaos more than ever. I’ve been so completely absorbed in the busyness of life that I’ve lost touch with the things that always brought me so much happiness. I've been so consumed by my responsibilities that I've lost touch with the things that bring me joy, and it's only now that I'm starting to feel the emptiness that's been growing inside me. Life can be overwhelming, and it often demands so much from us. Academic responsibilities, work commitments, family obligations, social engagements — they all pull at our time and energy. Yet, in the midst of this hustle, I believe it is necessary to pause and ask ourselves: What brings us joy? What makes our hearts sing? For me, it’s the simple pleasures: curling up with a good book, losing myself in the pages of a sto...

5 Tips to instantly feel better

I wish that life was merry 100% of the time. Life is, sadly, not always enjoyable. But does this mean that it's got to be bad? I hate to feel down; I know that it's a part of life, and there's no escape. However, I seem to feel depressed for no reason or remain sad sometimes. There is no shame in feeling down, so there's no reason for you to stay down. I find it unreasonable to stay in a bad mood for more than 5 minutes. Your acts are the only thing that you manage. This means that you can choose to do something that cheers you up. Here are 5 things that I do, and you can try to instantly feel better- 1. Watch Something Funny I watch something funny every day because it's good for you. What laughing does to you is this: Relaxes the whole body Strengthens the immune system Reduces the hormones of stress Causes endorphin release Protects the heart Just open up YouTube and watch the funny stuff. I love some channels like Kanan Gill , Rahul Dua , Nishant Suri , Vir Das ...